Mandiant USA Cyber Security lock down virus is another variant of phony police lock down virus. Again, we highly warn PC users all around the world that do not complete the so called payment in order to unblock your screen.
Residual Damages by Mandiant USA Cyber Security VirusAs a virus supported by Trojan that is able to open up a backdoor, Mandiant security lock down virus can impose damages to your computer even after you, somehow, unlock the screen:
- Search redirect problems are seen;
- More and more popup ads are popping up without stop;
- Unfamiliar programs are installed onto both browser and desktop;
- Error messages prompt to PC users claiming that you don’t have admin right while you are the administrator over the computer or informing you that something is missing so that programs won’t run;
- Scans by security utilities will help find excess Trojan infections;
Therefore, we suggest a quick removal of Mandiant virus to avoid excess damages, which could make the removal comparatively easier and quicker.
Trouble s Come up When Troubleshooting
- Once you log into Windows, the screen goes white and then it shows the Mandiant U.S.A. Cyber Security screen;
- Tried to reboot with safe mode, it appeared as if on track to move into Safe Mode but suddenly shuts down and restarts;
- Attempts to go into Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Negtworking, and Safe Mode with prompt will take victims back in Normal mode, allowing Mandiant Cyber Security to again take over the infected computer;
- F8 keys will take you nowhere, instead it keeps taking you back to ‘Windows Advanced Options’.
The above listed are different situation victims will get when they are plagued by the same Cyber Security lock down virus. It is obvious that concrete situation can be different. Follow the below steps to give it a shot if you are able to unblock yourself. Remember that the steps are applied to Mandiant virus sample tested by us.
2 Efficient Removal Solutions
Solution A: Remove Mandiant USA Cyber Security ManuallyStep1:Reboot your computer and log into Safe Mode with Networking.
Step2: Launch msconfig. and disable startup items rundll32
Click "start" —> put msconfig. in "search box" —> press Enter —> disable rundll32
Step3: Reboot your system one more time.
Step4: Run regedit. Search for Winlogon.
Click "start" —> put regedit in "search box" —> press Enter —> press and hold Ctrl+F to search for Winlogon
Step5: There will be a key labeled Shell in the right pane. It should reference Explorer.exe or be blank. If not, right click it and replace it with explorer.exe.
Step6: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including Mandiant USA Cyber Security virus.
a) Click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files generated by Mandiant cyber security ukash virus:
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].exe
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].mof
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].dll
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].ocx
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1″
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Anti-Malware Lab″
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random].exe″
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options “Debugger” = “svchost.exe
Solution B: Remove Mandiant USA Cyber Security automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Mandiant USA Cyber Security
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.