Popular Virus Removal Tool

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Remove Buump.me Manually

How dangerous Buump.me can be to your computer?

Buump.me invades into your computer secretly.
Buump.me modifies your computer default search engine and default settings.
Buump.me hijacks your homepage without your permission.
Buump.me keeps a record of your browsing history and cyber criminal use it for marketing.
Hijackers may communicate it via Buump.me.
Your computer will be slowed down largely because Buump.me eats up the system resource. The compute needs a longer time to run any applications.
Buump.me collects your confidential information such as credit card details.
Buump.me may drop other malicious files onto your computer.
Buump.me keeps you blocked from your desired search results.
You are bombarded by endless and annoying ads constantly.


What exactly is Buump.me?

Buump.me is a nasty homepage which is created by cyber criminal to redirect your homepage to  
Buump.me, so that the malicious domain can get traffic. It looks exactly like a legimate search engine. However, Buump.me displays lots of advertisement as a result. Moreover, some of these ads are malicious and unfriendly. Once infected, you are highly recommended to remove it as soon as you can before it cause further damage.


How does Buump.me Lurk into My Computer?

Buump.me spreads very fast via Trojan infection, thus you may be infected by Buump.me
 when you're clicking some malicious ads or visiting some malicious sites, as well as unknown downloaded files. If you have these activities online, then there may be a reason that you have Buump.me on your computer. 


Efficient Removal Solution Details


Solution 1: Remove Buump.me Manually

A: Go to Control Panel and delete Buump.me  from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find Shopr.com list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.

B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.

C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search Buump.me  then right-click it and select “End Process” key.



D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all Buump.me  registries



E: Remove allBuump.me associated files

Note: You need to be really prudent during the removal process since any inappropriate deleting can cause system crash.  Besides, you still have a better option: Spyhunter. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can make the Buump.me removal a easily job. All you need to do is to watch it remove Buump.me automatically for you.


Solution 2: Remove Buump.me automatically (with SpyHunter)


Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter

1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
  spyhunter4

2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
  spyhunter run

spyhunter setup

spyhunter setup

Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Buump.me

Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.

 spyhunter3 scan

Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.

Friendly Tip:

Spyhunter is always your first choice to uninstall Buump.me . It is easy, simple and automatic. Additionally, it can prevent your computer from being attached by other sorts of malware like trojan, spyhunter and browser hijacker in the future. You can trust Spyhunter